CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 23 October 2008

Rusty Halo

The Script

"Next day i'm your super girl out to save the world, and it keeps getting better"
The rest of that song from before.

So today has been quite good.
Picked up my girls and Baz from school then had tea at Laurens.
Then we went for a mission where we fell out, made up, i nearly got drowned, planned a 'hot day' tomorrow (which i swear to god i cant wait for!!!!!!) and then went back home as i had dancing.
My grandma was telling me today about how her and my grandad got together when she was sixteen and they got engaged on my grandmas eighteenth (like me and Lauren plan), moved in together when she was nineteen (like me and Lauren plan) and got married when she was twenty (like me and Lauren plan). She said if its serious then we should start saving just a couple of quid a week but by the time we get married at twenty we'll have quite a bit, so me and Lauren agreed on the idea. My grandma proper understood me about my relationship with Lauren cause she has had the young romance that your parents didnt really belive in.. It was lovely hearing her stories about what it was like when they were dating, sounds EXACTLY like me and Lauren :)
I think i'm on my way to being BEST FRIENDS properly with my Helen. Which is good cause i love her tons and she knows it, we get on so well cause we're so different and we often bounce ideas and stuff off each other.
Then tonight i went to Laurens to watch DH...
OMFG LAURENS HALLOWEEN COSTUME..
BEAUT OR FUCKING WHAT!!!
I can't wait for that night :)

Anyway im gonna go to bed happy tonight.
And im gonna do my DH in bed, I PROMISE :D

7 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

I don't even listen to your promises about that fan fiction anymore *sniffles*

It never happens *sniffles harder*

davidd said...

sorta like your personal statement
*sniffles*
;]

Helennn Louise said...

Sarcastic git *shakes fist mock angrily*

Anonymous said...

Haha. Of all the british phrases that came to America I wish "git" and "spanking" (as in "what a spanking button!" or whatever) made it over.

Unknown said...

i just HAD to comment because your thing says
think batman think
i absolutely adore batman :)

luck & wishes,
Darling Dears.

davidd said...

H - Shush Woman :)
W.C. - Erm, We Don't Use Spanking In That Way Haha! Well I Don't.
D.D. - Thanks :D

PhilO♥ said...

Hi! Just saw your blog !! it's very cool !! Great to know that you had a nice day !! :)