CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 20 October 2008

Breakeven

THE SCRIPT

Well this weekend has been, rather.. different?
Me and Helen had yet another argument at football. I'm not going to talk about that, she knows what i think and how i'm willing to change.
Me and Lauren had the most AMAZING heart to heart ever (:
We proper spoke about things that upset us, our fears, our goals, our family issues and what we love each other.. Then i let her take me to the edge of the canal which is good to say i have a MASSIVE fear of canals. Then today we went for a walk at the nature reserve near sprotborough and it was well good talking about our future together, just little things like that make my day.
She really makes me day. She's the most important thing in my life and i love her so much, she doesn't understand what she means to me and i'd be more than lost without her. I swear i've never been so in love.
Anywayy cba to type, sorry :)

2 comments:

Cassiopeia said...

aawwww you're such a cutie >_<

davidd said...

=D