CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Girls

Sugababes

"Sometimes it takes a disaster to learn a lesson"
GEE YA THINK?!

Well i've just got up at twenty five past one, i rang in college saying i was sick today but the truth is i'm in pieces.
I had a big argument with Helen last night.
I convinced myself that she hates me and got Hafid to ask her but he told me something she said about me which wasn't to nice to hear from your best friend. But then she says i made Hafid betray her which to be fair i did but i didn't mean for THAT to happen =/
And now this morning i got a text from Lauren saying "Im catching school bus home tonight.ill text you when im home cos i need to talk to you. loveyou x"
Meaning by the end of today i wont have a girlfriend.
I totally don't know what i'd do without Lauren! So that explains why i've been in bed crying since ten past eight this morning.
We're meant to be going to my Grandmas for dinner tonight, how do i explain that i dont go out with Lauren no more? She loves Lauren and it makes her happy to know i've finally got a nice girlfriend and she will more than likely get to come to my wedding. But if she finishes me then i know for a fact it'll break her heart, aswell as mine.
I really do love Lauren and i'd do anything for her, its a shame that one little mistake is about to ruin everything good in my life.

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

tse..

we all ever do is fall out :P