CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 14 October 2008

I Could Be The One

STACIE ORRICO



Haha here's the letter i sent to Morrisons about me leaving, im well proud.


Dear Jill,
I am writing to let you know that I will not be coming in anymore as I no longer wish to work for the Doncaster store. After numerous complaints about bullying and asking to be moved departments, nothing was done and I am still expected to attend?! This is not up for negotiation. I also got a letter about the disciplinary on 14th October at around 1pm, when the hearing itself was 14th October at 11am, very well organised I must say.
Please arrange a time when I can return my uniform and locker key.


Yours sincerely





David Hunter



Im mint yes?

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

I love you soo much for doing that!!

[[x]]