CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 13 October 2008

Miss Independant

BY NEYO - download it kids ;)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU FUCKING ANNOY ME AND I HATE YOUUUUUU
(to blogger)
i just generally hate writing blogs, but i know i have to or i get clinically depressed about stuff haha.

So, weekend from HELL.

Began at half ten saturday morning, with me and Helen going to watch Lauren play football.
*before i begin, Helen, dont complain cause you did your version in your blog ;)
I told Lauren i was gonna come watch her every week after Maria told me about Lauren getting upset all the time about nobody coming to watch her. When i mentioned this to Helen she wasnt too impressed and said that it was just her mum, which i can understand but surely the girl needs some support (and to be fair im not saying that because Lauren's my girlfriend, im saying that because any girl would want somebody to be there, even just watching.) But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this counts as me being a dick. So i'll end that topic abruptly as me and H agreed we would both go as often as we can, as a team (:

Then me and Lauren did something which i cant remember, then i came around again later to find Mitchell pissed out his face on Laurens living room floor. After having a HUGE argument with my dad, getting hit and thrown out.. little comments from the little bastard proper got to me. But i couldnt tell anyone because i dont like people knowing things about my family cause its so fucked up. After witnessing him grope my girlfriend and hurling abuse at me i decided i couldnt take it and went upstairs to do something im not too proud of. Then when i came down Mitchell was on the floor at the bottom of the stairs so i leant over and said "come on mate" and he said "david?" and i said "yeahh?" and leant further forward to listen to what he was about to tell me and he grabbed my by the hair and swung to hit me in the face so i grabbed his arm clutching my scalp and pushed it down. At which point Helen walked around the corner screaming at me because she thought i had pushed Mitchell over, which i hadn't. I proper couldnt take being shouted at anymore so i had to get out. I ran to the end of the street, sat on the curb and cut myself again. Its stupid, it wasnt as such a release, it was a cry for help. So i walked back into the house to have Lauren tell me i was in trouble with Helen. I walked over and she gave the dirtiest look possible and raised her eyebrow (which she stole from me). I said "Helen i've got a problem" and she replyed "Yeah, me.". Total Helen and David quote there.
Anyway after i told her, and smeared blood on her, (sorry Helen) i realised that no matter how much my best friend hates me at times, she's always going to be there for me.
Then again today Mitchell and Barry were hitting me outside my car and so i kicked them back as Lauren locked the car from the inside and i couldn't just stand there. And Mitchell got all aggresive and hurled me against the car then put me in a headlock, pushing my head into the car wingmirror which broke off (cunt). Then i got in the car, totally pissed off at this, and Lauren had a go and so i snapped and shouted back. She wouldnt even touch me so then we had to go and make up, i know im a dickhead to Lauren sometimes and i do take alot of stuff out on her but its because i know i can do it and not lose her. I know that it upsets her and so im going to stop it. I told her i'll change for her but she said not to, im perfect how i am, she just doesn't like it when we argue.
Bless.
Then again im not saying all of this weekend was terrible.
Me and Helen had a cool little mish to find icing.
Me and Jessica had fun playing about (i dont get to do much with Jess, just me and her, so it was cool to sorta bond).
Me and Lauren told each other what we love about each other.
Lauren got something in her hair ;).
Me and Lauren went bowling.
Finally got my Desperate Housewives episode started on FanFiction.
Me and Luana planned our next mission.
Went out for Beckiis birthday.
Might of found ANOTHER new job.

So yeah.
Thats my weekend pretty much.

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

So, my darling problem, that seems like an eventful weekend. lol.

*huggles*

I'm sorry for everything this weekend.

And you was a dick to me in all fairness. :P

[[x]]