CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Forgive Me

Yes another song title as my blog title.
Leona Lewis tonight.
So this week we began full on rehersals for our production which opens on thursday.
Its sold out for the full run, thats proper good.
So yesterday was technical rehersals, to be honest we didn't do all that much.. it was more for us to help make props and shit but instead me and Laura went to the shop, bought 2 bottles of irn bru WKD and put it in a normal irn bru bottle and got pissed. It's a little wierd at PYT cause boht Laura and Megan fancy me so its scary being alone with either of them incase they come onto me haha.
Tonight was dress rehersals and it was SO funny! We just laughed onstage for the full two hours!
Even though i was really shit, i got told i was good and my characters keep getting better.. BONUS :)
Opening night tomorrow, my mum, grandma and some other losers are coming from my family BUT my best ever friend and herr beaut sister (who just happens to be my amazing girlfriend) are coming with some of H's cronies. I was thinking, although me and Helen aren't as close as her and Cassy/Hafid (dependant on who she's loving at that moment) she proper is all i have got apart from Laurie. I don't let her know how amazing she actually is (based on the fact everyone else does it and she will sooner or later have to use the back door). So im clinging onto her at the moment. And im taking her to town friday night!
Anyway i ran outta things to say so am off :)

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

wow, my head has definitly got huge!

and hey you are so as close to me as Hafid and Cassy are.

You're in my little circle.

One of the few who knows everything about me! So stop being silly

*jumps and covers in wet kisses, and squeezes with a big bear hug*

[[x]]

davidd said...

Beauuuut.

Helennn Louise said...

yeah, aint it loverly!

:D