CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Keeps Getting Better

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

I dont show emotion to a certain type of person.
I person i feel to be in major control, and a person i respect way too much, like parents, teachers and this one particuar girl.
I know i went way to far last night and i dont want it to be the end of us.
My mistakes come quite often and i understand it's a constant challenge to remain my friend.
I didnt put it in my blog cause id feel you think it was a sob story but the majority of the upset today was cause i betrayed my best friend and i feel so bad.
Helen.
I know its only a word, but i mean it from the bottom of my heart.
I'm sorry.
x

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

we are friends but if you do not delete that picture we aren't. it's horrible!!

lol

love you

davidd said...

haha :) x