CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 3 October 2008

When I Grow Up

Oh My Days, Can't Belive Ive Been Doing Song Titles And I Didnt Do This Beast Of A Song!

Anywayyyyy.
Opening night for 'Charlie and the chocolate factory' was tonight and the play itself was average. But my god, the second act wasn't half amazing! It was full of sketches and i swear to god i loved every minute.
First we did 'City Watch' in which i play a drunk glaswegian (sp?) called Daz who happens to be in a chip shop. It was really funny and we got tons of laughs. Then the next time i was on was for 'No place like Rome' and i was a very gay roman called Dubious. I swear to god i love this character, you can have so much fun with him. Dont think our Lauren was too impress mind. Got ALOT of laughs and managed to pinpoint a member of the audience and embarres him, and when i was offstage i heard him ranting about wanting to leave. LOL!
Then we left and me and Lauren made up about everything, i've really missed her these last few days and i dont want for her to get bored. We're meeting up tomorrow, only for two hours and that's all im getting till sunday so i'll have to make these two hours drag so it feels like im with her for longer ;] ahaa.
I proper want to start writing. I used to and i used to be well good but i really cant anymore. Helen inspires me but im still shit. So tonight im gonna climb into bed and give it a go :)
Oopht forgot to mention..
The Besties were planning on rocking Scotland this month but doesn't look like we can. I was SO excited for that! PROPER gutted man.
Anyway
Am Off To Write.
Innah Bizzle ;]

6 comments:

the randomest girl on earth said...

hey
glad abt the play
sorry abt yesterday-miles away-due to the fact i had 2 go 2 work lol
n then i realised at work that i shudve sed break a leg and not good luck 2 u lol
lv
lindz

Helennn Louise said...

hey kiddo

Not wanting to bust your bubble but I don't think I'm going to come out tonight... i feel like pants...

hopefully I'll see you to tell you, or you'll sign on this and notice you have a comment... lol

And you so should write.

And let me read it :D

AND yay. I inspire you.

It's like the relationship between Eilert Loevborg and Mrs Elvsted in Hedda Gabler - got my drama in *punches air*

haha

[[x]]

davidd said...

NOOOOOOO :(
HELEN :(
THATS WELL GUTTING :(

And Haha Lindz, Its Ok :)
Thanks x

Helennn Louise said...

i so totally love you

and Claire is in Central park tonight until half ten... she's then going out with Candice...

I'll come next time, I love you

*huggles*

[[x]]

davidd said...

Lurrrrrrrve You H :)

Lone Ranger said...

Hey Davidd its ebeth (helens friend)

Just to say - YOU WERE AMAZING ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

it was soooooooooo funny

lol

xx