CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 16 October 2008

I Turn To You

Christina Aguilera

OMFGGGGGG

Seriously :[
My mum's gotta go for a meeting at school today.
Rebecca (my sister) told her teacher at school that she had a bad dream about when our dad used to beat us up and so the teacher reckons he still does it and she's concerned for her welfare.
My mum thought it was cause of stress and i just told her the real reason.
Then my mum started crying and cause i was at the top of the stairs and she was at the bottom i went down to hug her, and she said "i do everything for you kids and its never enough, you turned into a demon child and she's heading in the same direction".

YOU FAT SLAG SHUT THE FUCK UP!
She had the cheek to say "You may of got a smack harder than you should of done but she never"
ERM I THINK SHE DID, WE WAS BOTH BEAT UP FOR EIGHT YEARS OF OUR FUCKING LIFE WHILE YOU WAS OFF AT WORK IF YOU EVER BOTHERED TO FUCKING NOTICE?!
I need to get out of this fucking house!
I would move into my Nanas but its too much messing about and i'd have no internet, Lauren wouldnt be allowed over and id not be allowed town.
Seriously though my mother thinks that because i had a bad stage last year and earlier this year that im still the little gremlin i was before, which im really not. Laurens changed me for the better. Oh and she complains im never in and she wishes she could see me a bit more! Tuesday night when i stayed in she never said a word to me AT ALL.

Fuck sake woman, i hate you.

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Wow, parents huh?

*huggles*