CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 2 October 2008

Waiting

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Im not happy!
So GG totally got me in the dog house.
She asked me for a lift then made out to everybody i was going to drive her down a country lane and touch her up!
She made Lauren think that i think she can't trust me which to be honest isn't true, i know Lauren trusts me and i trust her just as much!
And so in a total mood last night i sent a right abusive text and now i think Lauren will get mad about it all and i'll end up losing her.
Me and Claire had a right good afternoon bitching about the whole situation.
She's off ill and i have the afternoon off.
Meeting Helen tonight, lets see how much trouble im in.

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

You eejits!

What the hell are you playing at texting her!

She jumped me and Lauren this morning!

We've both denied things and I'm warning you, stop it!

Omg, she's really wound up.

What the hell is claire doing getting involved!

This is like a blog entry in itself

Wait 'til I get my hands on you you git!