CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 20 October 2008

The Promise

Girls Aloud


Well todays been rather.. SHIT
My dad hit me today, the bastard is giving up drink and so feels he needs to get rid of his fustrations on me..
I was meant to be at Laurens tonight but shes tired so i was condemed to home where he decided to start cause i had music on too loud last night.
I had to tell Amy to get fucked today, she wants to be friends again and i dont cause all i do is get used and hurt, i just cant take it. Emma's not so bad but Amy's the worst.
Im always being asked out just for booze then getting fucked off by them..

Im sick of making small talk with people, i really am. I might delete every bar two or three on msn (:

Laurie and i had a right good talk today, we've got really close recently and i reckon its forever.

Anywayyyyyy am off t argue (Y)

1 comments:

davidd said...

that was so sarcastic!
;)