CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 6 November 2008

Love Is The Key

Girls Aloud


4 things that I did today...
1. Went to college, studying road traffic accidents.. Lovely.
2. Had a bit of a sing along to Girls Aloud.
3. Worked on Laurens song.
4. Bummed about on Bebo.
4 things on my to-do list
1. Finish Laurens song.
2. Christmas shopping.
3. Book Benidorm.
4. Book tickets for Scotland at new year.
4 guilty pleasures
1. Cheesy pop music.. :)
2. Bacon, seriously.. I would never say no.
3. Erm.. im not saying the third one, but i thought it ;]
4. Watching rubbish morning programs like GMTV.
4 random facts about me
1. I have a tattoo of a Scottish thistle.
2. I really DONT do mornings.
3. Lager makes me sick.
4. I relate most of my memorys to songs, so when i hear that song i think of the memory... Got a beaut one to 'One Step At A Time' by Jordin Sparks.
:)

4 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Do I ever want to listen to that song again?

Kidding.

Were you bored?!

Unknown said...

oh i hate Christmas shopping. good luck! :) & studying road traffic accidents, interesting.

davidd said...

No H, i needed to post a blog hahaha.

Isabella said...

something must be wrong with me; but i love christmas shopping. check my blog sometime.