CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 13 November 2008

Miss You Bow Wow

GIRLS ALOUD


Well haven't wrote in a while.
So this week has been eventful.
I've had two fillings because i had a hole inbetween my teeth, Lauren pressured me to go to the dentist so i did. Glad i did though to be fair haha.
I had an allergic reaction to some sleeping pills, i took them cause Lauren did and my face had swollen up real bad, and im not allowed to college for a week. Who knows why. But that means i get to go and Grannie-sit with Helen tomorrow, then i'm picking Lauren up from school and we have Caladoneon. I'm glad Lauren comes there with me, she gets on so well with everybody there and its nice to have a good looking girl on my arm to show off (i of course dont mean to sound like a schovonistic pig though lol).
Ermm.. im waiting on Lauren getting back from training now so i can go over.
Im so bored.

Im stealing this off some girls blog that i read.

nows:
listening to: the drone of my fish tank filter.
drinking: fanta fruit twist.
mood: fed up.
thinking about: tomorrow.

Over and out.

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Hello baby!!

Tis always fun to read your blogs *raises eyebrows*

[[x]]