CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 19 December 2008

F#@$ing Idiot.

ARGHHHH
I'm so annoyed!
Well today was really good.
Had my training for my new job this morning and that went really well. Then me, Helen and Lauren went missioning for sweets at various Netto stores which was rather amusing! Then we went to Mcdonalds and observed Lauren being broody and Helen being sick =/.
Then Lauren was meant to ring me at night and as i had nothing else planned i really looked forward to that!
Then Claire Daly rang me. This little skank has known me since year seven and she recently got pregnant to a moron and he fucked off and left her.
So she was really upset and asked me to town and she'll pay... I didn't want to as i was in bed and waiting for Lauren to ring me but because of her situation i did, rang Lauren telling her and then got ready.
I had to walk there and it was so cold being the middle of December!
When i got there i met Claire then she left me in town on my own with no money to fuck off with Jamie! So i had to go home on my own! I had been there for a total of an hour and as i was walking home i was moaning to Lauren about it on the phone then her phone died so i had to walk home with no coat, in the cold in silence...
... GUTTED.

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

poor baby!

And hey, you should have known better with Claire!

Helennn Louise said...

I'm glad you had something to say about my blog :L

Helennn Louise said...

Do You Never BEHAVE??

lol.

LoveYouuuuuX