CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 5 December 2008

Shut up and drive

RIHANNA

Oh my god. I think i actually am going to cry. I've had the worst two days in the whole of the entire universe!!
Right... so... It all began on wednesday when me and Lauren had to pick up Helen from rehersal at 5pm. We went at five but totally didn't see her and Lauren said the theatre lights were off so we went away home thinking she had got on the bus. Then when we got home i felt really bad so we drove back and on the way there Lesley rang us saying that Helen was waiting at lower school, the time now being half past five. So with the traffic we finally got there at six and i volunteered to take Cassy home. As we were going Helen was obviously a little peeved and after getting bollocked by her dad, was letting off steam. Me, being me, decided to start singing leading Helen to belive i was muttering something against her. So we had a big bust up which intensified when we got home as we both thought the other was wrong. A bit stupid but thats me and our H for you. Love to hate each other. So then i went away and thursday night i couldn't see the girls as they were going christmas shopping which didn't actually turn out to be christmas shopping. I saw Lauren and Helen in town with Georgina whilst i was with Dean. Helen ignored me and so off i went in more of a mood than i normally am (which is normally pretty bad). Then i went to my grandmas to collect some stuff and was told by my grandad that he thought i had stolen £60 whilst at his house for the weekend. I TOTALLY NEVER! I was with Lauren every second whilst we was there other than going to the toilet which is no where near the living room where the money was kept. We weren't even in that room we was in the bedroom doing my speech most of the time. Which still isn't done! So anyway, my grandad said he wanted the £40 he paid me for going round back.. And that i was no longer welcome at the house... EVER. I'm obviously going to be upset at the fact that i've been banished from my own grandparents house and that they think i could steal from them. So i went i decided to go on a night round town with Dean to take my mind off things. I went to visit Lauren who made me feel a bit better about it and buttoned up my top for me :)
Then round town at about half eleven in Karisma i had my drink spiked.. We left just after and went to Priory where i had a fit and collapsed... So we left for home and whilst walking i repeatedly collapsed and so we changed courses and headed for the infamous Doncaster Royal Infirmary. I couldn't see straight never mind walk the two miles to the hospital, and not due to drink.. Due to the drug added. I collapsed again banging my head on a pavement, knocking myself out and falling awkwardly on my wrist. Dean had to firemans lift me to the hospital, bless him. Once there we had to wait hours and hours to be seen (you think im kidding, im really not). I had to have four X-rays on my wrist as they thought it was broken, have blood tests for the spiked drink and had one hell of alot of tablets for the splitting headache! I found out my drink had been spiked with Rohipnal (seriously guys, thats a date-rape drug?!) and i had badly sprained my wrist.
So then we had to walk home and finally arrived at half eight in the morning, and because i couldn't tell my mum where i'd been (as i wasn't allowed town), i had to act bright and fine without any injuries.
So now i'm going to go to bed seen as i've had no sleep in over 24 hours and wake up around mid-day to check bebo comments as to the arrangement for Helens play tonight. Can't wait for that, even if i am poorly!
Anyway, that's my dispicable life.

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

oh noes, poor you! If life couldn't get anyworse! Silly life *shakes fist angrily*

And hey, grandad will get over it.

It's Just Peach-y said...

oh dear, that's not a good couple of days is it :(

Everything will pick up soon thought :D