CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 11 December 2008

Stress.

Yes i have it, REAL bad.
I mean, my life should be perfect right?
  • Parents still together
  • Have a car
  • Engaged to a beautiful girl
  • Got a great bunch of friends
  • Going on holiday in July.

I mean yeah, should be perfect but it's not!

After being kicked out last week i can't be in the house at the same time as my dad anymore. He's so abusive and totally reminds me of how he used to be with us. He came in this afternoon and started on me for no reason. I mean how come i can't be home when he is?!
It's just not fair!!

Looks like i have to sell Gina next year. Not fair since she gave the besties loads of good memories and i have to walk to Laurens every night now.

Me and Lauren have argued so much recently. Lauren says it's because i changed to be good but then changed back and i can see what she means but it's understandable with everything i've been going through recently. I really miss the way things were with her and i think i'm going to have to change again because i know that if i lose her it'd kill me!
She seems like she's been so off with me recently, i don't blame her though with everything ive been putting her through. I just want her to know that i am in love with her, even if i don't act it all the time.
:(

Emma Connor fucks me off!
She keeps ringing my house and texting me wanting me to see her, not getting the hint that i hate her and never want to see her again. I mean after threatening Lauren i wouldn't let ANYONE back into my life, never mind a person who i already hated. Now she's saying its all my fault her lifes going a tad bad atm.. JOIN THE CLUB!

And the Besties holiday is booked. That should be good!
Only thing i have to look forward too

:(

6 comments:

Notion said...

aye man all the males go through it at one point and time, just go spend time with her and forget aobut every thing else and if she can't forget tell her to leave everything thats bothering both of you out of it for a day and enjoy yourselves with each other, and just look her in the eyes and tell her you love her, i know us guys ain't always emotional but share yo love with her and everything should be straight, this is coming from a guy who know what you going through fa real man lol

Helennn Louise said...

Or failing Notion's advice just don't burden her with all your problems because she has enough of her own?!

I'm not having a go it's just a general criticism.

When you're with Lauren leave that bad stuff behind and just focus on you two... Or it'll destroy everything.

And no one wants that!

It's Just Peach-y said...

I tend to stay off the booze for as long as possible.

Wow. Life seems to get worse for you by the minute, doesn't it?

If you focus on bad things it makes you feel worse and that makes you generate worse feelings... In the end, everything will fall to pop.

Why not move out and fuck your dad? If he's so bad?

Helennn Louise said...

Some girl has a point. Get a career. Move out. Leave your dad behind. It's simplest thing to do.

davidd said...

Helen, let's do the besties household now?!
It seems a brill time :L
x

Helennn Louise said...

Davidd, I tagged you.

You have to list six things that makes you happy and then chose six people to tag and play the same game :D