CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 14 December 2008

Helen tagged me, the little bugger.


So the idea of this is to list six things that make you happy and then tag six people to do it!





GIRLS ALOUD
I'm sorry but they really do. There music proper boosts me and the lyrics tend to be quite meaningful.
And there's no denying they're rather attractive!


MY FIANCEE

My baby. My world. My everything. Need i say anymore?



JAPANESE FIGHTER FISH

So yeah, recently i have started to bum over Japanese fighter fish. I had one called Carol (all of my fish are called Carol) and she got diseased and died :(.
But basically i think they are so cool, they come in loads of diff colours and i right like them so this had to be one.


DRIVING

Especially with the Besties. Knowing you can go anywhere, do anything and get lost alot.. Makes me feel so free and makes me a little adventurous (sp?).



MY BEST FRIENDS

They're mint, end of.


HOT CHOCOLATE

Makes me happy, no matter what.

I have no friends on blogger that i can think of that aint done this.
So just give it a bash kids?

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

The most flattering photo of me and Cassy EVER!

davidd said...

i know, adorable aint it?! ;]