CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 18 December 2008

Being in love.

My friend Luana said this to me on msn tonight.


LUANAHITCHENBABEY,(L) (MrsPower,MrsHanley,MrsFurlong+MrsMarsden) says:
we went for a walk 2 sort things outtt ,, n all hes mates showed up :@ so i went ryt im goin ,, he got my by the arm n sed noo stay please ,, held my hand n walked or 2 emm ,, n sed ryt listen uu dnt like her dats uur prob! i love her ryt ? n looked at me n Kissed me :) n dai all went fuckin ell reay uu lovin sum1 ,, n he goes ye and ur prob is ? dai went uu cud off got sum1 decent ,, n by dis tym i was nearlly cryin :( n he sed look at ur girls ,, in mini skirts and ardly ani close ,, more make-up dan i fuckin hoe and den look at myn ,, wearin my manu top wen shes a bburn fan ,, jeans ,, shes gowjuss ,, n ardlly ani make-up coz she dunt need it. he goes wen have uu ever heard ur girl say i love you ? n his 'bestmate' went never ,, he goes derr yah go den , i have the better girl!

How beaut is that :)
I mean seriously, being in love is the best feeling in the world.
She said "wearin my manu top wen shes a bburn fan" and to be honest to a football fan that's a big thing.
I wear Laurens Chelsea top when i'm a Man Utd fan.
Today Lauren proper acted like she was in love with me, she was all over me in town and she kept telling me how much she loved me.. In person.
Then on MSN she was being REALLY nice.
It's an amazing feeling love.

I decided what song i'm singing on X Factor
Broken Strings - James Morrison.

Over and out.

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

*sighs*

Love sucks :P

Kidding.

Glad things are looking up. Means Benidorm won't be violated :D

<3

Unknown said...

havent posted here for a while.
hmm. hope all is well :)