CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 14 July 2008

River Deep, Mountain High (Just happened to be on)

Last night it was Julie from deli's leaving party. I drove to "The Goose" and drank J2o, which i got asked for ID?! And then we went to Cactus Jacks for a meal, which was nice but i was sober.
And after we went to Flares, Biscuit Billys and Aruba... But i was still sober as i was driving. Luckily Toni (who i was taking home), wanted to go. So i took her home and parked my car round the corner of my house so my parents wouldn't see it then got a taxi back to town. Not returning until 5am. The thing i learnt from this; i cant enjoy a night out without being drunk.
Beckie from work, who is one of the three muskateers, keeps making hints that i should have sex with her. And i told Ellen (the other muskateer) who told Beckie everything i said! What a total backstabbing bitch.
And while i'm talking about backstabbers, my Olivia has so obviously bitched about me to Elle the little creep.
I met Lauren and Kate today, to say im on and off with Kate, her best mate's quite fine!
Also also.. On the subject of best mates, i just happened to mention something about going away with Lauren, Sarah and Jessica to Helen and she just kind of seemed to, shy away from the idea, as if either i'm not good enough, or i dont know.. =/
Lifes not getting any better.

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

*grumbles* I did not shy away from anything! You've completely read into it! If you read my "One point to Cruella" post you will realise Jessica doesn't like rides and that's all I was damned saying! Hey, a whole crowd of us could go if you wanted. My friends, Lauren's friends, your friends...

*mumbles...*

davidd said...

But in my car you can only fit five people.

Helennn Louise said...

Hey!! I wasn't thinking of that... But sure, we can convince Jessica to come XD

[[I dint think car.. i was thinking underage people and TRAIN.]]

ILY

x