CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 12 July 2008

I'm just going to write and see what happens.

I always read blogs but never write, and so for a change, inspired by one of my best friends, i'm going to give this a go.
I'm not sure where i'm at with my life at the moment, i tend to act as if everythings going to be okay and smile whereas i'm actually after a good cry but i refrain based on the fact that i sound like a manic depressant when i get going.
I'm going to Doncaster College next year to study public services, I want to be a police officer although people think i'm going to be rubbish at it. I know i did rubbish in my A levels, but i dont the grades to get into college so who cares?
I crashed my car today, nothing major, couple of scratches on the other persons bumper (which he obviously thinks is worse than it really is, the muppet). But i feel really... i can't think of the word, but nothing major really happens to me, and it just kind of brought me back to earth.
My love life.. AHA! Next joke please. I don't know where i'm at with that, i'm supposed to be seeing someone, Kate. But based on the fact that i like her best friend, lauren, more than her.. that isn't going to work. The first and only person i've ever been in love with is back on the horizon, although i don't think she see's me as a boyfriend, just a friend, which much to my dismay, i am quite alright with. And Julie, old Julie, the stunning 20-odd year old from work, who said today.. "I found the perfect guy but he's just too young", well great!

And friendship. Amy, Emma and myself are clearly as strong as ever although i still know i'm being used, i just deny it to myself, i need to loose them, i just can't bring myself too it.
And 'HLD' is back on, which i totally adore.. The time i have one without them girls is just unthinkable and i want to do things more proper this time, in person.

Anyway, mini-rant over.

4 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Oh my poor baby! I knew Kate was the girlfriend, we just didn't want to ask!

We think you'd make a cool police officer. But we just love men in uniform ;)

We're you friends. Who else do you need?

Haha, kidding.

Love You

Helen!

davidd said...

(: Thanks Boss.

Anonymous said...

Hey, good for you for starting a blog! It really helps sort out your thoughts and you can make friends so I wish you luck!

Helennn Louise said...

Alright, this boss gimmick... I'm torn between liking it and hating it, obviously.

Haha.

So... I think you should stop texting me at silly o clock, lol.

ILY

[[x]]