CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 28 July 2008

Iyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In a bit of a random mood at the moment.
Not sure quite what to think of the last few days, told Lauren i was in love with her, met Jess (again), found out my friend from work died and planned my party.
I went skating with Lauren and Jess today, i rather enjoyed it apart from being pushed over by Lauren, although on the plus side i pulled her down with me (:
The night before i was talking to Jessica on msn and she ended up coming skating with us, the night i was talking to her she asked me about Lauren and for some reason i told her EVERYTHING. More than i've told anyone about this certain situatuion before. So obviously she made hints at this. I said "Jessica, dont." And she said "What dont tell Lauren you fancy her".
Yeah, i could of died, but in the end it was good because i can easily talk about liking Lauren in front of her now.
She also said "David, hold Laurens hand." and i didnt but she said it to Lauren and we went round together, its not much but to me these little things mean the world to me.
An hour and a half into skating Jess felt ill so we took her home and went for a drive.
We're planning on going to the cinema tomorrow.

My friend from work died, last thing i said was "See you tuesday".
And now i wont, i feel proper sad about this!
I got a phone call from Julie late night last night, while i was waiting for Helen to come on MSN, then i was quite awkward with H because if i wasnt waiting for her i wouldnt of got the call i really didnt want.

Gutted.

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

omg!! You was being such an arse and i went to bed ranting and raving! ILY!

Hey, want to come over to ours one day and have an X Files session??

[[x]]

davidd said...

(: sure x

Helennn Louise said...

It's a date!