CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 30 July 2008

I Told You You'd Live To Regret It

Right so i've been to town tonight, slightly tipsy but i know what i'm on about.
Drunken minds speak sober hearts and what not.
I got this girls number in town, called Lucy, shes 6 months older than me but looks alot older.
She said she proper likes me and when she was going to kiss me i told her i have a girlfriend. The thing is, i dont. I just know that i want someone else.
I'm going to the cinema tomorrow, i want to invite Lauren aswell, but i doubt i'll talk to her before then.
Lauren is the most important person in my life at the moment and i just can't explain how much she means to me. Imagine David whats his name to Helen (the X-files guy), its like that but times ten.
I dont know what to do about her though because i dont know where i stand. Sophie sent her a message today asking her out for me but i know she'll say "dunno" or no.

I found this song that really explains it haha.

I'm the type of person who gets bored REALLY easily, thats why i dont keep my friends because i get bored. Theres the odd ones that i dont with like, but im not bored of Lauren.
I wont shut up :)

I was talking to Emma last night about certain little traits that people do that i love, and the one i said about Lauren was the looks she gives me. I love her i really do.


Sorry :) i'll stop.

3 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Hang on, no one can love anyone more than David [[the x files guy!!]]

But if it's possible, than damn! That's a lot!

Dammit, just make out with her already!

davidd said...

Yeahh, i do :D

Helennn Louise said...

Stll says:

Damn that's a lot

[[in a REALLY REALLY phoney American accent]]

x