CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 5 April 2009

Rant...

Haven't wrote to this for like AGES..
Good reasoning to this though.
I moved out from my parents, years of arguing, abusive behavour and upset turned out to be too much to cope with. So i got a flat, it's okay but that really made me come face to face with my biggest fear, being alone.
I mean it's okay on a weekend but during the week, especially in a morning, i get so lonely.
Then we got a cat, it's a little white cat... One blue eye and one green eye. And it's deaf. And as much as i don't mind talking to a deaf cat, once again I'm second best to someone else and all it does when Laurens not there is mope about, missing her. Not at all interested in me. The gay.
Right okay, so me and Lauren have been together for eight and a bit months, so i decided to get her name tattooed on my chest. People keep telling me i shouldn't of done it and i'll regret it but to be fair... Who's body is it?! Mine! So can i do what i want? Yes i fucking can. Lauren and Helen like it so do i care? No i don't!
We all got made redundant at work and i really actually panicked... What if i didn't get a new job?! I'd be homeless and although i'm sort of talking to my mum again she said they wouldn't have me back...
But luckily John recommended a company and i start on tuesday. Apparently i'll do well at it because i've done tele-sales and this is door-to-door selling.
Helen got accepted to a university in scotland and i know for a fac she thinks i love the thought of that. She thinks i love 'getting rid of her'. I don't. Yeah i do go out with her sister but shes still my best friend. And i mean i don't have many people i know i can rely on, shes one of the most constant people in my life and to be honest... I'll miss her.
Now Georgina is coming Benidorm with us instead of Cassy. Cassys parents are total fucking cunts (excuse my french). But seriously, they were so horrible and when Helen stuck up for me they got nasty with me too. So she fucked off and left us with G. The most annoying person who's ever walked this earth. ARGH! God.

Ermm... Things to talk about =/ ..

I'll get back to you.

1 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

oh what a rant :D