CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 13 April 2009

"I'd never forgive you"

ARGH OMG IM SO ANGRY
Today me and Lauren took Bradley (conviniently re-named Bratley by Helen) out for the day. Only 12 until four so i didn't expect too many problems but he was such a little bleeder. He always insisted on his own way and i got nasty with him. Lauren had a word with me and said to be nicer so i did try. But he went and picked up two large pieces of wood and went to throw them into the canal and i told him to stop but he ignored me and threw one in. As he went to throw in the second i told him off so he calmly turned around and said "Lauren, can i throw this in?"
I was fuming!
Lauren was walking a little ahead on the other side of the road and he walking too close to the road. I gently tugged the back of his top to keep him close to me as i did admitedly want him safe, as i did this he began shouting at me saying i was strangling him! He then went to run across the road as cars were coming and i tried to stop him but he ignored me and ran across. He is such a little brat! And it's always me that lands in trouble. Me and Lauren aren't talking now and it's all that little twats fault!

Last night Helen slept over and it was actually quite good! I was meant to sleep at hers but her dad said that if i was in when he got home he would walk out. I know he was tired and had a bad day but it's hard not to take that personally. But anyway we stopped at the flat and we watched 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Begining." then "Saw IV".
I knocked a full bottle of watermelon alcopop over Helens brand new laptop and although i did little damage i felt so, so bad cause when she dropped my phone in a bucket of water i went mental at her so i just felt awful that she was so nice about it.
We went and sat on Bentley Park for about an hour at 2am(ish). And we had a really good talk, got everything off our chests. I still think she's my best friend.

I'm at Laurens house now, she's in the next room tidying and she's not talking to me. I was horrible to her cousin, had been arguing with her sister and was nasty to her. She's right, whenever i argue with someone i purposefully put her in the middle of it and make her have to either chose or upset her. She's my world so why am i such a twat to everyone around me?



F.N. - I think god wants me dead. Two car accidents in the past month. Both quite bad. Gutted.

4 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

OMG, what an awful event. This is exactly the reason I don't go out with you guys when he is around. That shit will be the death of me one of these days.

This is just Lauren being Lauren so ignore it and you'll be fine afterwards.

THE BITCH! She drank my Irn Bru!! (sorry distracted)

Dad apologised for being rude about last night, so thats good.

And I should have gone berserk at you, I'm such a nice friend :)

You're stuck with me bitch (:

Okay, do you think this reply is long enough?!

It's Just Peach-y said...

Owch... Talk about bad luck! I'd stay out of cars for awhile!!

Everything will soon sort out. I'd have hit something if I'd have been lumbered with that child!!

Lauren should realise that it was him being a goon and talk to you in no time.

LaurieLeigh said...

no, i wasn't talking because you made me choose, what gives you the right to do that.

You were nasty him first, and you even said it was because he was breathing..

It's Just Peach-y said...

You also appear to have gone missing.

RETURN TO ME!