CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 11 April 2009

Here i am

So recently it's been dead rubbish.
I keep having some right mood swings and taking things out on other people although Helen snapped at me this morning. She wrote a blog about me and i read it and she got really mad that it bothered me. The fact that i came to my best friend for a talk and she bitched about it on her blog obviously upset me. I wasn't bothered Lauren was spending time with Jessica, i was bothered that she left it until i was on my way to tell me.
Now Laurens gone over to Mitchells to play with Barry and Mitchell and i'm left here on my own.
It's not that i mind but she never told me where she was going and we was supposed to be going out, like hours ago. Her mums busy in the kitchen and i don't want to face Helen as i think we'll only argue. And i HATE Mitchell. I feel bad saying that as recently everybody seems to be bumming over him, but i don't like him. Probably because of all the bad things he's done to my car and said to me. You can call me childish or immature, i don't care. I just dont like him.
So what the hell am i supposed to do?!
I have to take her Mum and Dad out tonight so we may aswell stay here as it's only like two hours and i said i'd watch a film with Helen even though now i don't want too. And Laurens sleeping which means i will FINALLY get to spend time with her.
I know, you're going to put that i'm childish and if not you'll think it but this blog's for what i think and feel.

That's what i think and feel.

4 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

Well you guys can watch your film, i'll hide away in my room with Lewis and have fun (Y)

And that's what my blog is for but shockingly you bitch about that AND i was talking about the whole time, not just that one time with Jessica... actually...

And we're not bumming over Mitchel, we're just playing games with him because we're friends. Sorry you don't know how to appreciate your friends. Maybe one day you'll learn

Nice Blog :)

Helennn Louise said...

I love you, btw

*huggles*

(if you want me to say this to your face, you're dead)

Anonymous said...

*in an irish accent* Top o' the morning to ya!

davidd said...

Loveyou ginger one