CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 15 September 2008

Seven Things I Hate About You

In note form:
Well haven't wrote in a while, due to the fact i may aswell be retarded and forgot my password.
Alot has happened since i last wrote, i was disowned by my auntie for reasons i wont mention. The bitch un-invited me to her wedding, good thing she didnt find out about a full scale piss-up and other people sleeping in her childrens beds.

Me and Helen had a moment in WHSmiths today, unsure of the motives but i'll work on that, i dont think i'm an important part of her life as i thought i was to be quite honest.
Me and her cousin Sarah had a heart to heart in town the other week, i told her everything and she told me everything which i told Lauren (with Sarahs permission) and upset her family. Her brother started on me in town, wanted to hit me.. Fuck knows why to be quite honest.

Argh cba, i'll write when i'm bothered.

0 comments: