CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 2 August 2008

I'm Not Kidding..

Today Was Mint !
We went to watch a stupid film, bad idea, which Lauren enjoyed but i really didn't!
Then we went to mcdonalds where i parked badly and put my milkshake in Laurens hole once she finished fingering it ? ahahahaha.
Then we went to Cusworth Hall after Lauren decided we was turning right.
Helen made a great co-pilot tbh!
We was bopping along to Leona and Sugababes, quite enjoyed that drive :)
So yeah, at Cusworth we decided to find me a mirror and as the girls decided to abandon me i was consiquently raped by Lesley Garrett.
After playing in MY tunnell, me and Loz had a fight which I WON.
Helen decided she was the official HLD photographer, seen as im shit and Lauren just wont.
I proper enjoyed today and to top of my life being AMAZING i've started seeing Lauren :)
God, can life get any better?!

2 comments:

Helennn Louise said...

It was fun wasn't it

Well the film wasn't but who's whining??

x

LaurieLeigh said...

The Film was amazing .

And Davidd My dear . i won them fights . :D

X